Monday, March 28, 2016

My Childhood Nostalgia

As crazy as it is to say out loud.... I was just recently accepted into my first choice college and will be off in just a few short months! Although I'm overjoyed at being accepted into my dream school, I can feel my childhood slowly slipping away. When Invaluable contacted me to write about my childhood nostalgia, the timing could not have been any better! Transitioning from high school to college is such an exciting and scary time, and there is no better time to reflect on my childhood. Plus, I also haven't had the opportunity to share my senior pictures on my blog yet!




Senior pictures via UShine Photography

My go-to toy as a little girl were always Barbie dolls. I credit those dolls with my intense love of fashion still present today. The top shelf of my room is still home to two collector Barbie dolls I received as presents. When I was younger I didn't understand why I wasn't allowed to play with these "collector dolls." My parents tried to kindly explain to me that these were special dolls that had to be kept safe until I was older.



Invaluable is the "world's leading online marketplace for fine art, antiques and collectibles." It is the perfect place to find old items that you just can't find anywhere else. Like my cherished Barbie dolls, Invaluable has tons of collectibles that you will value forever. Hopefully you can find items as treasured as the pictures above.


This post was written in collaboration with Invaluable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment