Wednesday, March 30, 2016

"Adulting"

I can't believe it is only Wednesday! Although I'm happy to be back in warm weather, it was sad to come home after an amazing Easter weekend with my family in Connecticut.

                                            
Picture via Pinterest 

Returning home Monday night was such a rude awakening that the holiday was over. The second I got off the train I was greeted with a bent (nonfunctioning) iPhone 6 in my coat pocket (Yey!!). Thankfully, after a good 24-hours of grumpiness caused by a night of restless sleep, a 5 am wake up call, and my newly shattered iPhone, my phone was replaced and things returned to normal.


Picture via Pinterest

During my entire 24-hours of "adulting" I realized one thing: everyone I talked to was so helpful and kind. Unfortunately in the moment I was too irritated to realize this. So, I wrote this post as a reminder to focus on the simple happinesses in life... a smile, a door hold, flowers, and especially amazing friends and family.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment