Sunday, September 13, 2015

Spring 2016 Ready-To-Wear

This past Thursday kicked off the start of fashion month, however due to school, I still haven't had the opportunity to watch any of the shows. Thankfully I can keep up to date via Instagram and Vogue.com. Here are my favorite looks from Spring 2016 RTW so far... 

Altuzarra: 
I love the midi hemlines and the clean lines of the chic designs, and sophisticated dresses, from Altuzarra.


 

Christian Siriano: 
I've been following Christian Siriano's career since season four of Project Runway. The last four pieces of his collection however, took me off guard. Rather than following the color scheme of the rest of the show, Siriano opted for bright eye-catching colors. 

  

 

Monique Lhuillier:
Monique Lhuillier's designs make up my favorite collection so far at NYFW. These pieces are the perfect breath of fresh air for spring 2016. Lhuillier's collection as a whole flows flawlessly from piece to piece. 


 

 

   
All pictures via Vogue.com

Stay posted! Public School is showing today at 11, followed by Derek Lam at 12, and then Rachel Zoe at 12:30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment