Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Product review: Merle Norman

Happy Wednesday! 
{I'm trying something new on the blog today. This is my first every beauty post so please bare with me!!}

I've been using Merle Norman products since my freshman year of high school when I was 15. I went to Merle Norman before my first ever winter formal for a makeover, and left with bags full of goodies to try. I'm the third generation to wear Merle Norman products in my family (my grandma, my mom, and myself), and have a hard time trusting any other products with my sensitive skin. Today I'm focusing on the Merle Norman Powder Brow Pencil in Taupe. This was my first attempt at eyebrow etiquette so I tried to keep things as natural looking as possible.








A few of the many Merle Norman products I use on a daily basis...



What I'm Wearing: Makeup 

What I'm Wearing: Clothing and Accessories
Earrings: +ALEX AND ANI (Similar)
Dress: +H&M old (Similar)

3 Things I Learned 
1. Less is more! Don't over apply to your brows. Try for a more natural look.
2. Always get a shade lighter than you think you need. Unless you get shade tested by a professional.
3. No matter how hard I try I will never be Cara Delevingne...


What is your favorite eyebrow makeup brand/product? 

Special thanks to my Mom! Helping me to take these pictures was her first time behind the lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment