Sunday, June 14, 2015

Lululemon Swimwear

The panic that occurs every year around May: "I need new bathing suites! Where am I going to get them?" This is a frequently asked question that I rarely have an answer to. I hate buying bikinis that don't even make it through one season, so my go-to answer is normally Victoria's Secret. I've never been disappointed with the quality of their swim wear, but sometimes they don't have exactly what I'm looking for. Yesterday, via Twitter I was introduced to Lululemon's swimwear. 


Picture via Lululemon

 


 


 

Water: Surf To Sand One Piece Water: Salty Swim Sleeveless Rashie

 


Because these separates are expensive I would love to see how durable they are. If anyone has purchased a bathing suit from Lululemon before, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment