Friday, June 19, 2015

Beach Week

Happy Friday! 
I've tried to sit down and write this post 10 times this week, but bad internet connection kept getting in the wayThe beach is one of my favorite places in the entire world, and it's difficult enough to get things done when you know the ocean is right outside your window. So this post is more of a photo round up than anything else. Sun, sand and relaxation is the key to the start of the perfect summer.  


Wearing +Victoria's Secret bikini separates, +vineyard vines hat, and +Target sunglasses.




AM walks on the beach every morning 


It was in the 90s all week, and oh my gosh it was hot!


This +vineyard vines baseball cap does the trick of keeping the sun off of me, while still looking pretty in pink. It didn't leave my head all week! 


My goofy brother left his sunglasses on the beach and wrote, "DON'T TAKE" in the sand next to them. 


Brother, me, and my sister


Paddle boarding for my first time yesterday. Balance was difficult at first, but it was smooth sailing after that. My little sister is bringing up the rear in this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment